Internship at Arkitek Ari Methi



Throughout my internship I was only exposed to the schematic design stage and although was not able to learn about permit application, contract documentation, tender and construction. I was able to have a glimpse of what each is about through meetings and learning from the staff at the workplace. The internship provided me an idea of the job scope of the architectural field as well as interior design field since this firm does interior designs also. Besides that, Ar. Ari Methi was a good mentor who constantly identified my weaknesses and provided me with valuable advice about architecture and life as well. I have learned that I have insufficient knowledge when it comes to construction details and dimensions of typical structural elements. In terms of design, I gained great knowledge as I observe the design process of Ar. Ari Methi; one of them is the ratio of the structures should be proportionate, designing with people in mind, how small details can make a big impact to the aesthetics and many more. Overall, it was a very useful experience for my future endeavors as a person who will be working in the architectural world.



Report & Logsheet





1 comments :

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr

About

KEN WONG CHUN THIM 0315534
Taylor's Lakeside University
SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE, BUILDING & DESIGN
Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Architecture)
August 2014 Intake (Semester 1)
March 2015 (Semester 2)
August 2015 (Semester 3)
January 2016 (Semester 3.5)
March 2016 (Semester 4)
August 2016 (Semester 5)
March 2017 (Semester 6)

Total Pageviews

Instagram